Nottingham Forest Rumours Archive May 09 2011

 

Use our rumours form to send us SHORT_NAME transfer rumours.


09 May 2011 21:48:45
If forest go up a lot of investment will be made the likes of David bentley, robbie Keane and Konch all loans being mentioned along with many named like pratley Bertrand nugent St ledger also poss bid for Darren Gibson

Believable2 Unbelievable16

09 May 2011 19:31:58
ed 007 you heard anymore about scottish players forest looking at ? I'm told a scout at rangers v dundee unied tomorrow night looking at paul dixon like mentined other day & a other, & intrest in dixon has got bigger. you heard anything told? forest preparing 4-600 grand bid. yorkie the red {Ed007's Note - Forest, along with a few other Championship teams are watching Paul Dixon and David Goodwillie, but Rangers and Birmingham have shown an interest in GoodWille. As an outside bet look at Kilmarnock playmaker/AM Alexei Eremenko, he is on loan from Ukranian club Metalist Kharkiv and has a reported buy out clause of £1m. Both OF clubs and several Championship clubs have scouted him over the 2nd half of the season. And sorry to tell you but rumour is Forest could be one of the destinations of Celtics Glen Loovens}

Believable11 Unbelievable4

09 May 2011 18:42:55
Ive heard that JP Mcmanus is going to buy NFFC and install Martin O'Neil as the new manager with funds avaliable ? Lets hope this is TRUE !

Believable10 Unbelievable17

09 May 2011 17:23:48
"Heard a rumour the other day that Victor Chandler and the ex owner of Corals are going to buy 80% of the Club, leaving Doughty with a 20% interest.

It's also claimed Mark Arthur will be sacked and Martin O'Neill employed as Chief Executive (he no longer wants to manage apparently).

There would also be plenty of transfer funds available for Billy to either push for promotion or retain premiership status.

Hope it's true!"

Where did you hear this??"

The voices told him

Believable8 Unbelievable10

09 May 2011 17:06:03
And why would we pay 800k for simon cox whos contract is up at the end of the season and available on a free?
heard a rumour that jason puncheon from southampton fc for 1.5 million

Believable6 Unbelievable6

09 May 2011 16:55:34
How can Forest sign a player they already have on there books? I'm talking about Lascelles.

Believable5 Unbelievable3

09 May 2011 16:08:54
09 May 2011 10:25:09
08 May 2011 13:33:02
Nottingham forest will sign next season:-
Simon cox-west brom 800,000
Jordi Gomez-Wigan 950,000
Ryan bertrand-Chelsea 1.2mil
Jonathan parr-Aausland FK 750,000
Jonathan greening-fulham 1.3mil
Nigel reo-coker-aston villa free
Sean st.ledger-preson 1mil
Jamal lascelles-forest academy graduate
Karl henry-wolves 1.5mil
Micheal kightly-wolves free

£ 750 000 for Parr? He's out of contract when our season ends in November. And Forest will not sign Parr either. Tor/ Scandinavian Branch
- - - -
You don't no that you need to show evidence what this guy has put sounds decent to me

Believable3 Unbelievable8

09 May 2011 10:25:09
08 May 2011 13:33:02
Nottingham forest will sign next season:-
Simon cox-west brom 800,000
Jordi Gomez-Wigan 950,000
Ryan bertrand-Chelsea 1.2mil
Jonathan parr-Aausland FK 750,000
Jonathan greening-fulham 1.3mil
Nigel reo-coker-aston villa free
Sean st.ledger-preson 1mil
Jamal lascelles-forest academy graduate
Karl henry-wolves 1.5mil
Micheal kightly-wolves free

£ 750 000 for Parr? He's out of contract when our season ends in November. And Forest will not sign Parr either. Tor/ Scandinavian Branch

Believable3 Unbelievable6